- 6 medium sized tomatoes
- 1 red chilli (with seeds if you like it hot)
- ½ green pepper
- ½ lime (juiced)
- 1 tbsp. tomato puree
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- A handful of fresh coriander leaves
- Sea salt
- Cut the tomatoes in half, spread out on a plate and cover with a good sprinkle of sea salt. Set aside for at least 30 minutes to draw out any excess water.
- Dice the red chilli and green pepper, finely chop the coriander leaves and mix the tomato puree and olive oil together to form a paste.
- Wash the tomatoes to remove any excess salt and take out the inner cores.
- Chop the tomatoes (as big or small as you like) roughly add to a bowl and mix together with all of the other ingredients.
- Squeeze over the lime juice and let the salsa chill for at least one-hour before serving.